Many people experience therapy as a safe place to share their deepest thoughts without judgment.
It is a powerful setting for disclosure of secrets, emotions and experiences that may be difficult to share with others. The weaving of the past events, feelings and traumas, with current emotions, patterns, stressors enable us to integrate the past with the present.
I can help you if you are experiencing some the following problems:
- Feeling sad, depressed, unmotivated
- Feeling afraid, panicky, stressed
- Being in crisis
- Feeling empty, lonely, abandoned, unable to maintain lasting relations
- Having anxiety
- Loss, bereavement
- Relationship breakdown
- Impact of trauma and abuse
- Male and female sexual dysfunctions